As an instrument, the human body offers a fascinating range of opportunities.
Many different sounds can be produced by clapping, stomping, snapping your fingers, slapping your thighs and using your voice. Either as a solo, duo or within large groups, these sounds can be combined to make intoxicating beats.
The options are immense and are easy to implement not only in the classroom. Creating shared music is also a perfect way to lighten up parties, meetings or as a stage presentation.
Themes in the class:
– Sounds of the human body
– Games and educational practice
– Building block system based on the model of Keith Terry, “stepping”
– “gum-boot” and tap dance elements
– “Stomp-“, “Barbatuques-beats”
– Voice Percussion (drums, Latin, Kecak)